Is it my vision getting blurred or is it this place so dark and creepy? I am losing consciousness in every split of second,feeling nauseous. I cannot control my teeth chatterings and my blood clotting out of cold. I can feel the stone walls of this claustrophobic cell with my swelled hands. Every single time the four walls closing in towards me. Am I hallucinating? If not then I am a slave,but to whom? The malevolent jailors hound like animals. They jeer like mindless zombies. I cannot understand how the time is consumed by. A bell tolls after certain period of time,reminds an hour may be. I am getting paralyzed.I am suffocating. Once I eluded the guards and ran wildly for life. But fell into a labyrinth and then lost. They captured me again. The Almighty Architect of this maze may lose Himself,I fear. Oh please help me!help me!help me. I promise I have a key that leads to a Lost Kingdom. You and I shall go there. Please,belive me. I am seeking for help but to whom?You. I am afraid th...
Comments