Skip to main content

The sound of muzak

When I listen to music , there's something going on back off my head figuring out what kind of music is this. Is it rock or hard rock? Maybe it's heavy metal or just Jon bon Jovi stuff, you know 'bed of roses' and you think you would probably sing it on your engagement day.
Nonetheless listening to music gives you either that super power of singing James blunt before your fiancée or just being one of the four horsemen, raising hell, waking up on wrong side of the bed.
Pink Floyd favoured hundreds of thousands hallucinating folks, brought them back to life or they didn't , did they?Metallica gave birth to 'metalheads' or t-shirts?
The battle between Metallica and megadeth seems to continue forever in YouTube comments.

All these are fun even if you are not a rock back fan.

Each and every artist have their own style and each of these bands have their own ways of telling stories even if it was bringing revolution being trannies!?

Now people categorised some kind of music which came out in mostly 80s and 90s as evil or satanic.
And while I try to listen to this 'new kind of shit', I won't say it's quite soothing to your ears.And the worse part of it, I can't understand what the lyrics is or what does it mean or is there a song at all. So it's dark, evil, suicidal and what not. However those dudes in corpse paint and everything looks cool. I wonder what their mums would be thinking!! And if you have missed out on their songs or noise whatever you feel like calling, you can't miss their incredible stories. I mean, Mayhem band's late vocals popularly known as 'Dead' who slit his wrists and neck thought he was not a human and all this was just a dream; duh!

Never ever before in my life until this day I am shocked listening to something that I came across YouTube and all this writing has started suddenly!

To be continued....(if I remember)



Comments

chayan said…
Will eagerly wait for part 2
SUTIRTHA said…
Time to switch to Instrumentals Sire!!! Put your own words to the melodies!!!

Popular posts from this blog

riddles...??

Why does the Nature unleash Her fury and unveil the miseries? Who is the Omnipotent?Who makes us to cringe and we feel so defenseless at times? What the heck Science do?And the Satellites? What is there in literature while people remain illiterate mostly? Why some kids tiff over the candyfloss while some others ordeal is to fill their tummies? What is there in the late-night jives while the street children cannot sleep? And their cries remain unheard,neglected? Why the glittering sky-scrapers shine holding their heads high while the thousands of shelter are inundated? What is essential in the big-screen TV and MTV tantrums while the house-hold maid is being raped? Do the people elate when their leaders recriminate? Why romance is ephemeral?And the twilight? Why the guns are so immaculate? And the brave hearts fight till kingdom comes? Why my cigarette burns down so quickly? And the thoughts...they die? " There’s a big a big hard sun beating on the big people in the big hard world...

Emancipating....

The line that lingers...."It's better to burn out than to fade away..." The blacksmith is relentless at his work....day in and day out. The shrill periodic metallic noise subduing the clamour of the strangers.... The seamstress weaving a motley coat....the exuberance of colourful cotton threads..... A character is moulding into the character and its inner voice is in its highest pitch... The mirror is shattered ironically. Multiple facial images that appear....synonymous to the multiple character dwelling in one's self.... The pragmatist,altruist,beguiling and perhaps puerile.... And the ominous,ugly one who is coercing into the void like the rippling oceanic waves wiping the fragile sand castle from the shore. Call is now from the omnipotent self in quest of the El-dorado. Thriving on every success.Accepting the challenge of the inscrutable,prolixious road ahead and from the self-destructing self. The mind is educating and in the end revelry is awaiting.... The line ...

enslaved...

Is it my vision getting blurred or is it this place so dark and creepy? I am losing  consciousness in every split of second,feeling nauseous. I cannot control my teeth chatterings and my blood clotting out of cold. I can feel the stone walls of this claustrophobic cell with my swelled hands. Every single time the four walls closing in towards me. Am I hallucinating? If not then I am a slave,but to whom? The malevolent jailors hound like animals. They jeer like mindless zombies. I cannot understand how the time is consumed by. A bell tolls after certain period of time,reminds an hour may be. I am getting paralyzed.I am suffocating. Once I eluded the guards and ran wildly for life. But fell into a labyrinth and then lost. They captured me again. The Almighty Architect of this maze may lose Himself,I fear. Oh please help me!help me!help me. I promise I have a key that leads to a Lost Kingdom. You and I shall go there. Please,belive me. I am seeking for help but to whom?You. I am afraid th...